Ticket’s for Friday’s game against Scottsburg will be on sale at the south gate for Wednesday night’s boys soccer match from 6-8. Ticket’s are $5
Fans are also reminded of the following:
- Per Health Department direction, the football game will be limited to 750 attendees divided into 3 sections of 250. (Visitors, Home North, and Home South)
- Scottsburg HS will be given 250 tickets. (1-20 will be comp tickets)
- Each football player, football coach, cheerleader, and cheer coach will have the opportunity to purchase 4 tickets. If tickets are not purchased before 6 PM on Wednesday September 16, 2020 they will go back into the general admission pool.
- General admission tickets will be on sale form 6-8 PM at Silver Creek High School on Wednesday September 16, 2020.(At the South Gate of the Football/Soccer Field)
- Fans should enter the gate that matches with the color of their ticket – Orange tickets enter South Gate(Nearest the Middle School), Blue Tickets enter North Gate(nearest the Aux Gym), Green/Visitor Tickets enter the north side of the stadium(nearest the Baseball field)
- We will NOT have a sign in sheet of any kind.
- Any person attending the game must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- All attendees must remain within their section. All sections will include portable restrooms, hand washing stations, hand sanitizing stations, and concessions.
- We encourage attendees to bring lawn chairs to increase social distance
- Restroom lines and concession stand lines must keep a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- No pass outs.
- Gates will open at 6 PM, kickoff at 7 PM.
- Admission ticket is $5.
- No Outside Food or Drinks will be allowed into the stadium on the night of the game.