Prior to July 6th, parents and student-athletes should ensure that the following items have been completed, and or that they are prepared to return to play:
- All information updated on Final Forms(all forms must be completed). You will need to login to your Final Forms account and roll over/update any information for the upcoming school year. This includes, but is not limited to incoming Freshmen who will need to update as well, so that they transition from SCMS Final Forms to SCHS Final Forms.
- Have the IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent and Release printed and completed. The student-athlete will turn this in on July 6th. It will essentially be their “ticket” to enter in to conditioning or practice on July 6th. If you answer “yes” to any question on this form, the student athlete will be required to receive a new athletic physical in order to be allowed to participate in athletics.
- Obtain a new physical if required. All sports physical from the 2019-20 school year are valid for this 2020-21 school year. If you are transferring in to SCHS, or again if you answered yes to any of the questions on the Health questionnaire then you will need to get a sports physical and have it on file prior to being able to participate in athletics.
- Student-athletes will be required to wear a mask/face covering while attendance is being taken at the beginning of practice or conditioning. Student-athletes will be screened each practice/conditioning, and they will be required to wear the face covering at this time. They should also bring their own personal water bottles, towels, and be dressed and ready for practice. No locker rooms will be open for use during this phase(July 6th-July 19th).
- Please take a moment to look over the DOE Guidelines on Returning to Extra Curricular Activities that begins on page 18 on the link below.